If you're managing a major network and need some serious analyzing power, then Colasoft Capsa Network Analyser packs an impressive punch.
Colasoft Capsa Network Analyzer is an Ethernet network analyzer (aka. packet sniffer or protocol analyzer) for network monitoring and troubleshooting purposes. It performs real-time packet capturing, 24/7 network monitoring, advanced protocol analyzing, in-depth packet decoding, and automatic expert diagnosing.
Designed to provide 24/7 monitoring, it gives you more than enough power to diagnose the most serious of network problems. Although it is relatively user friendly, if you're new to network analyzing Colasoft Capsa Network Analyzer will require some understanding although there are some excellent video tutorials on the developer site. The program's strength is its ability to identify network bottleneck and bandwidth use, and detect network vulnerabilities.
Once configured, which is the tricky part, it does do a lot of the hard work for you. It constantly monitors your network to look for unusual activity and analyzes data packets for malicious or potential problematic issues. The program employs a safeguard network which is specifically focused on security issues so anything your firewall is not dealing with, you should be able to pinpoint with it.
The overall aim of the program is to reduce the amount of network downtime, security threats and data bottlenecks that your organization is victim to. Whilst some of these issues will be out of your hands, Collasoft Capsa gives you a remarkable amount of network analysis power in one package.
- New Features added:
- Brand New and Improved Network Analysis Experience
- Your Own Dashboard, Important Parameters in One Place and in Graphs
- Record Network Profile, Boost Working Efficiency
- Set Your Analysis Objective, Perform Customized Analysis
- Powerful Customizable Alarms
- Replay Analysis, Reproduce History Network Events
- Custom Protocol, Analyze Unique Protocol Traffic
- Enhanced, Customizable Report
- Intuitive TCP Timing Sequence
- WYSIWYG (What You See Is What You Get) Packet Filter